Hiiiiiii guys! This week I spent three days exploring the Windy City and had an absolute blast. I was there for baseball (of course) and to cheer on my hubby while he pitched against the White Sox. Since this trip was the only time that the Red Sox play a team in Chicago this season, Drew and I made sure to pack in as many trendy restaurants as we could! Naturally, I also made time to attend a few awesome Chicago fitness classes, which is something that I really love to do when visiting a new city.
Here's a peek into our quick trip to Chicago, as well as a list of places we would love to try during our next trip to this beautiful city!
Restaurants we went to:
- Goddess and the Baker - obsessed!! Amazing for breakfast, lunch, or quick healthy snack.
- RPM Italian - Delicious food with swanky atmosphere. Definitely a must!
- Hub 51 - went for drinks, fun, great menu with a variety of foods from sushi to burgers.
- Gilt - We went for drinks, super cool spot located near Hub 51
- The Hampton Social - Instagram heaven. Great food and incredible selection of Rosé.
- True Food Kitchen - One of my all-time fave restaurants. Get the spaghetti squash.
- The Allis (Soho House) - Most amazing breakfast. 2 poached eggs on avo = heaven
- Parlor Pizza Bar - Super fun restaurant. Great food & atmosphere. Turns into a bar at night.
- Barry's Bootcamp - Go to studio next to True Food. Brand new and cold towels after class!
- SoulCycle (The Loop) - Awesome instructors. Fun atmosphere. Go to Goddess and the Baker after.
- Studio three - Didn't get a chance to try it but looks amazing!! HIIT + Spin + Yoga studio.
Restaurants we want to try next trip:
- Sunda Sushi
- Au Chavel
- Fig & Olive
- Girl & The Goat
- The London House
- RM Champagne
- Hi-Vibe Superfood Juicery
- Stan's Donuts
Check out pics of a few of the restaurants we went to and what I wore below:
Here are links to the exact jacket and shoes I wore in Chicago as well as other similar items!