Hi guys! So as you may or may not know, Drew and I lived in Naples, Florida for 2 months during spring training. I've compiled a list of our favorite restaurants, my favorite workout classes, favorite places to pamper, and favorite things to do in this beautiful and peaceful city!
Where We Ate:
- The Turtle Club - Beautiful restaurant located right on Vanderbilt Beach. Great for sunset!
- The Continental
- The Ritz Carlton Beach Bar
- Dusk (sushi spot at The Ritz)
- Sushi Thai
- Capitol Grille
- Ocean Prime
- Daruma - Fun, hibachi restauran
Casual Restaurants For Lunch and/or Dinner:
- True Food Kitchen - My Absolute FAVE
- The Counter
- Zoe's Kitchen
- Rocco's Tacos
- Ritz Carlton Beach Bar
- Burntwood Tavern
- AZN sushi
Where to Get an Acai Bowl:
- Soul Bowls Naples - Located in Mercato, this was my favorite Acai Bowl spot in all of Naples.
- The Bowl
- Delicious Raw Juice Bar
Where to Drink:
- Blue Martini - popular late night spot for drinks and dancing in Mercato, Naples
- Cavo - another popular late night spot for drinks and dancing in Mercato, Naples
- Pack some wine or drinks and head to beautiful Vanderbilt beach to day drink or watch the sunset!
Where to Workout:
- Purebarre Naples
- Title Boxing
- Cycle Guroo - Naples version of a Flywheel meets SoulCycle
- Orangetheory Fitness
- Yoga Lab - Really loved this yoga studio!
- Beyond Motion - Amazing personal training and group classes! I personally enjoyed training here very much.
- Sanchez Casal Tennis Academy - Amazing tennis academy! Private lessons, or group lessons If you are just dropping in and not a member of the academy.
- The Sand Barre - barre/pilates class
- FloYo Naples - yoga
What to Do:
- Waterside Shops - Saks, Neimans, Nordstrom, Lulu Lemon, other higher end shops.
- Mercato - Whole Foods, great restaurants, bars, Nordstrom Rack, Ulta, Paper Source, etc.
- 3rd St - Beautiful area to walk along lined with lively restaurants.
- 5th St - Another beautiful area to walk around with shopping and great restaurants.
- BEACH! Naples, Fl has some of the most beautiful beaches in the world! My personal favorite was Vanderbilt beach but there are so many. Easy to see dolphins or go jet skiing and partake in other fun water sports.
- If you're looking to take a quick break from Naples, head to Bonita Springs or Fort Myers to Catch a Red Sox or Twins Spring Training game.
What I Wore:
Most of the time while living in Naples I either wore workout clothes or a bikini and cover up during the day, changed into a sundress or denim shorts for the baseball games in the afternoon, and put on a pair of white jeans with wedges and a blouse for dinner or changed into a mini dress with a shawl or sweater in case it was a little breezy or the AC was blasting inside the restaurant.
Here are some pictures from our time in Naples, Fl!