Where To Eat
- Norma's - Located in the Parker Meridian. Very creative breakfast and large menu offering items such as "cheesecake stuffed French toast topped with ice cream" as well as an incredible fruit.
- Sarabeth's - Charming breakfast spot with a few different locations throughout NYC. Great poached eggs and avocado as well as colorful Bellinis.
- Sant Ambroues -Very classic New York restaurant. Menu has an Italian flair. Also has a few different locations throughout NYC. The Upper Eastside location is conveniently located across from Intermix.
- Fred's at Barneys - Great lunch spot. Definitely a place to be seen. Known for its salads.
- Mercer Kitchen - Super hip restaurant in Soho. Order the salmon on crispy rice... seriously to die for.
- Mangia - Perfect place for a quick lunch. Very fresh and healthy. Has something for everyone from sandwiches to custom salads to fresh pressed juices and desserts. Open for breakfast as well.
- Eataly - Well known Italian market that is comprised of a variety of different restaurants. Fun experience!
- Nello - Upscale Italian restaurant on Madison Ave in Upper Eastside. Formal environment. Great salmon and great truffle pasta.
- La Esquina - NYC staple. Super cool, swanky, speakeasy with delicious Mexican food. Open late.
- Sugarfish - LA craze that has finally hit NYC. Warm rice with cold fish... its amazing. I usually get the "Trust me" or "Lite Trust Me". Since they don't take reservations... order a few boxes to go and have a sushi party with your friends!
- Indochine - Great spring rolls. Fun downtown atmosphere and located conveniently next to fun bars. The banana dessert is also amazing!
- Vandal - Hip and cool atmosphere. Great food and drinks. Perfect place to go with a group of friends.
- The Mark - If you feel like splurging on an upscale UES restaurant that isn't stuffy, The Mark is definitely the place for you. Awesome food. Dress to impress!
- Zuma - Very swanky, high-end sushi restaurant. High energy and extremely fresh fish. Another splurge.
- Levain Bakery - This place is a legend in NYC. Known for incredible cookies that are crispy on the outside and warm and gooey on the inside.
- Dominique Ansel Bakery - Famous for their chocolate chip cookie shots with filled with vanilla milk... it's to die for. Trust me.
- Black Tap - Known for their insanely amazing and outrageous milkshake concoctions. Truly a unique and fun experience.
- Laduree - World famous maccoroons with unique flavors. Beautiful to look at, delicious to eat. Upper Eastside and Soho location.
Where to Shop
- Bergdorf Goodman
- Bigdrop NYC
- Sample Sales!
*** June is the month for major sales...like up to 40% off sales. So be sure to check out the stores before its too late.
Where to Sweat
- Barry's Bootcamp - Class divided between treadmill sprints and weight exercises on the floor. Super challenging and awesome workout.
- SoulCycle - Spin studio with a club-like environment.
- Rumble - New craze. Similar to Barry's but with boxing bags instead of treadmills.
- Y7 - Yes, LA studio is now in NYC. Yoga in a dark room to hip hop music.
- SLT - Pilates on reformer machines. Great for toning booty and core.
- Fitting Room - Circuit bootcamp with weights.
Where to Pamper
1. Parker Meridian - Drybar, Blushington, Tenoverten, Skin Laundry are all on the same floor next to each other. The most efficient way to get your makeup, hair, nails and skin done...almost too good to be true!
What I Wore