Hey guys! I just got back from the Red Sox vs. Houston Astros series and not going to lie... I fell in love with Houston! The shopping is amazing, the restaurants are chic, and the bar scene is bustling. Take a peek below at Houston's hottest spots.
WHERE TO EAT
- Steak 48 - Trendy upscale steakhouse with a modern ambiance. Dress to impress!
- Vic & Anthony's - Traditional steakhouse in the heart of downtown. Amazing brussels sprouts.
- Kata Robata - Swanky sushi restaurant in the River Oaks district. Extremely fresh fish and creative rolls including a tuna truffle roll. YUM.
- Xochi - One of Houston's hottest new restaurants. This upscale eatery serves Mexican dishes with a creative twist.
- True Food Kitchen - If you haven't been to True Food Kitchen... please go ASAP. Health-conscious menu with something for everyone. My go-to order is the chopped chicken salad and the spaghetti squash.
Other restaurants to try: Caracol, MF Sushi, Uchi, Local Foods, Le Colonial, Northern Italia, Bovine and Barley, BNC
WHERE TO SHOP
- River Oaks - Intermix, Planet Blue, BANNOU boutique, Dior, Cartier, Joie, Theory... etc.
- Galleria - Beautiful indoor mall with every store you can imagine. Similar to South Coast Plaza in Southern California.
- Tootsie - High-end department store with locations in Dallas, Houston, and Atlanta. Similar to Neiman Marcus.
WHERE TO STAY
- Four Seasons Hotel Downtown
- JW Marriott Downtown (pool is a lazy river in the shape of Texas)
WHERE TO SWEAT
- Equinox River Oaks
- Orangetheory Fitness
- Pure Barre Houston
- FIT gym downtown
WHAT I WORE