Hi everyone! I just spent a few days in Toronto for the first time and loved every second of it! I was there (not surprisingly) to cheer on my husband as he pitched against the Toronto Blue Jays during the Red Sox vs. Blue Jays series.
What We Did:
- Shopped in Yorkville - So many great boutiques and shopping in this area! I loved Holt Renfrew and exploring all of the cool boutiques next to Whole Foods in the indoor mall as well as checking out Lulu Lemon Toronto and other cute boutiques.
- Walked around the Distillery District : This is a pedestrian-only area that has amazing outdoor sculptures and art. I would definitely recommend checking out this area and taking pictures next to the famous sculptures.
- We explored the restaurant scene: Not surprising since Drew lovesss to eat ;)
- Baseball games: A majority of my time was spent at the ballpark since i was there to watch my husband pitch in the Red Sox vs Blue Jays series. The stadium is really cool and the best part about it is that they offer sushi!
Where We Ate:
- Calii Love: Obsessed with this place! So much so that I went multiple times a day. Think LA, instagrammable cafe transplanted in Toronto.. but with a wide variety of amazing food. The items on their menu range from acai bowls to grain bowls to salads, superfood smoothies, poke bowls and more.. great place for guys and girls for a quick breakfast, lunch or dinner.
- Baro: Delicious and very hip restaurant on King st. Fun place for drinks as well! Menu has latin-inspired dishes such as empanadas, ceviche, fish tacos, as well as other dishes such as bone-in-rib-eye, oysters, and salads. Definitely looking forward to going back to this spot next time I'm in Toronto!
- Cactus Club Cafe: Fun late night spot that we ate at after one of the baseball games. Plays great music (think top 40 mixed with 2000s and 90s throwbacks). Really fun to sit on their rooftop. Popular spot even during the week.
- Whole Foods Yorkville: Okay, this is my favorite Whole Foods I've ever been to. Let me tell you... it doesn't get better than Whole Foods Yorkville which is surrounded by the cutest boutiques and right below Equinox and SoulCycle. Perfect place to grab a healthy bite to eat after a workout or if you're in need of a quick snack while shopping.
- Jacobs and Co: Upscale Steak restaurant with numerous types of Wagyu!
Where to Drink:
- Barchef: Extremely creative cocktail bar with very unique presentations. Definitely recommend going for the experience!
- The Thompson Hotel: Super cool rooftop bar with infinity pool and a DJ. Great for happy hour as well as after dinner drinks. Amazing view of Toronto.
- Cactus Club Cafe: Great cocktails, food and music. Fun rooftop!
- Anywhere on King St.
- EFS - Club. I personally haven't been but I have heard great things.
- Liar Liar - Local "clubby" bar
Where to Sweat:
- Lagree pilates
- Pure Barre
Where We Want to Eat Next Time:
- Fring's (Drake's restaurant)
- Kasa Moto
- Blowfish sushi
- Over Easy - breakfast spot
- Planta - super hip vegan food with a DJ playing music some nights.
Where To Pamper:
1. Her Majesty's Pleasure: I haven't been here yet but would love to check it out. Hair, nails, makeup, and more. Looks really fun for girls!
2. Blo Blow Dry Bar
3. The Spa at the Four Seasons
What I Wore: Coming Soon!