Hi guys!! This week i've been in NYC catching up with friends, attending the Red Sox vs. Yankees games, and working on my blog. Since NYC is such a mecca for fashion, I thought I'd share some of my favorite spring/summer fashion trends with you all.
Okay, lets get started...
2. Tiny Sunglasses. Say goodbye to oversized sunglasses, undersized sunglasses are back in style.
3. Red + Pink
4. See-through Everything
5. Polka Dots: I went back and forth on whether or not I loved this trend but after seeing how creatively designers are incorporating polka dots in their collections, i'm totally sold. Here are some of my favorite pieces:
6. Lavender. This is the hottest color for spring/summer 2018.
7. Belt Bags. Sorry guys, these aren't going away. Wear them as a belt of sling them around your shoulder and wear a fanny pack as a cross body.
8. Dad Shoes. Another trend that is here to stay. 90's throwback sneakers...aka "dad shoes"
9. Bright, Bold Hues. I love this trend! Saturated colors that will make you stand out in any crowd.
Let me know which trend you like best in the comments below!