Hey guys! If you're currently battling the snow up north...here's a list of movies, documentaries, and "binge watch worthy" shows for you to Netflix and Chill.
*Warning: most of this list was created by Drew since he is the king of TV!
Binge Watch Worthy Shows and documentaries
- Icarus - *MUST WATCH*
- Stranger Things (season 1 and 2) - Award-winning, super popular science fiction/horror tv series.
- Dark - German science fiction thriller. Watch if you like Stranger Things.
- Ozark - Crime drama thriller
- Narcos - About Pablo Escobar
- Shameless - Showtime series. Comedy/drama based in Chicago
- Altered Carbon - Newest Netflix original sci-fi series
- Peaky Blinders - British television action crime drama, based in 1920s England
- Black Mirror - Reworking of "The Twilight Zone"
- Sherlock BBC - British mini series based on Sherlock Holmes.
- Making a Murderer - Documentary of a man who was wrongly convicted of murder.
- Breaking Bad - Popular AMC show about high school science teacher selling drugs.
- Scandal - American political thriller starring Kerry Washington
- Dexter - Showtime crime drama mystery series.
- Sons of Anarchy - Crime drama centered around a motorcycle club.
- Limitless - TV show based off the movie Limitless.
- Arrow - CW Series that's a Robinhood spinoff
- Grey's Anatomy - Medical drama (most everyone has seen)
- House of Cards - Political drama
- New Girl - Funny mindless TV that will make you laugh.
- The Walking Dead - Because everyone loves a good zombie show
- Extraordinary Homes - Sick houses
- The Crown - Netflix original series that chronicles the life of Queen Elizabeth II
- What the Health - If you never want to eat meat again
- Bright - Netflix original movie starring Will Smith
Since I'm clearly more of an expert in fashion than I am in TV (thankfully I have my husband for that)...here are some super cute loungewear outfits so you can Netflix and Chill in style: